60A Industrial Environments Receptacle, Black; Tamper Resistant: No
- Item # 5Z893
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HBL8460A
- Catalog Page # 420
- UNSPSC # 39121406
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Receptacle
- Type - Plugs and Receptacles Straight Blade
- Application Environment Industrial Environments
- Amps - Plugs and Receptacles 60
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration - Plugs and Receptacles 15-60R
- Voltage - Plugs and Receptacles 250VAC
- Number of Poles 3
- Number of Wires 4
- Tamper Resistant No
- Weather Resistant - Plugs and Receptacles No
- Outlet Type - Plugs and Receptacles Single
- Mounting Type - Plugs and Receptacles Flush
- Color - Plugs and Receptacles Black
- Item - Plugs and Receptacles Receptacle
- Wiring Method - Plugs and Receptacles Back and Side
- Surge Suppression No
- Material Thermoplastic Polyester
- Phase 3
- HP 10.0
- IP Rating 20
- Power Indicator No
- Corrosion Resistant No
- Number of Gangs 1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 49YY90BRYANT
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.