HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMS
50A Industrial Grade Shrouded Locking Plug, Black/White; NEMA Configuration: Non-NEMA, 50A
- Item # 3D328
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CS8165C
- Catalog Page # 338
- UNSPSC # 39121403
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.25 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Hubbell® Twist-Lock® Locking Plug is built to go where you need power, even in harsh conditions. Receptacle has chrome-plated brass nosepieces that cannot be distorted to mate with the wrong device. Connector and plug has a super-tough, ribbed-nylon housing for superior impact/crush resistance and secure gripping. Stainless steel shroud on plug protects plug blades from damage.
- Item Locking Plug
- Wiring Style Standard
- Shrouded / Non-Shrouded Shrouded
- Grade - Plugs and Receptacles Industrial
- Voltage - Plugs and Receptacles 480VAC
- Number of Poles 3
- Number of Wires 4
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Plugs and Receptacles Non-NEMA, 50A
- Color - Plugs and Receptacles Black/White
- Amps - Plugs and Receptacles 50
- Corrosion Resistant No
- Antimicrobial No
- Item - Plugs and Receptacles Locking Plug
- Cord Size 0.75" to 1.125"
- IP Rating 20
- Phase 3
- Material Super Tough Nylon
- Standards UL/CSA
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions