50 ft. Indoor, Outdoor Extension Cord; Max Amps: 50.0, Number of Outlets: 1, Yellow
- Item # 1UKB3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HBL61CM52
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26121536
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Extension Cord
- Indoor/Outdoor Indoor,Outdoor
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 50 ft.
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 6/4
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 50.0
- Voltage - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 120/240VAC
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips L14-50P/CS6365C
- Number of Outlets 1
- Jacket Color Yellow
- Jacket Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips PVC
- NEC Cord Designation - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips STOW
- Shape - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Round
- Temp. Range - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips -4 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Power Indicator No
- Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Power Strips Straight, No Swivel
- Nominal Outside Dia. 1.075"
- Standards UL, IP65
- Description/Special Features Connector End Includes Metallic Sealing Ring Providing Boat Side Water Tight Interface
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1UKB4HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMS
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.