HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMS
High Bay Occupancy Sensor, Sensor Type: Passive Infrared, Installation Type: Fixture Mount, 5500 sq.
- Item # 29RW99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HMHB22UPCW
- Catalog Page # 470
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Provides advanced and accurate passive infrared (PIR) technology for unequaled occupancy detection and false trip immunity. Low bay replacement lenses are available for 8- to 16-ft. mounting heights.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Occupancy Sensor
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Hard Wired
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Fixture Mount
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 5500 sq. ft.
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120 to 347VAC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming White
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 4 min., 8 min., 16 min., 30 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Manual
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 360 Degrees
- Suggested Mounting Height - Motion Sensor Up to 45 ft.
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 800W (Fluorescent, Induction, LED)
- Max. Capacity @ 277VAC 1200W (Fluorescent, Induction, LED)
- Light Technology Fluorescent, Induction, LED
- Description/Special Features (2) Relay, NEMA 3R, Large Detection Area, Outdoor Rated, Mounts Up to 45 ft. High
- Standards UL and cUL Listed
- Includes 360 Degrees Lens, (2) Photocells
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions