20A Hospital Grade Receptacle, Gray; Tamper Resistant: Yes
- Item # 24PK99
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # USB8300GY
- Catalog Page # 420
- UNSPSC # 39121406
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item USB Charger Receptacle
- Application Environment Hospital Grade
- USB Charging Capacity 3.0A @ 5VDC
- Amps - Plugs and Receptacles 20
- Number of USB Ports 2
- USB Connector Type A
- Tamper Resistance Yes
- Wiring Method - Plugs and Receptacles Back and Side
- Color - Plugs and Receptacles Gray
- Type - Plugs and Receptacles USB
- Mounting Type - Plugs and Receptacles Flush
- Voltage - Plugs and Receptacles 125VAC
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration - Plugs and Receptacles 5-20R
- Outlet Type - Plugs and Receptacles Decorator Duplex
- Power Indicator No
- Weather Resistant - Plugs and Receptacles No
- Item - Plugs and Receptacles Receptacle
- Number of Poles 2
- Number of Wires 3
- Phase 1
- HP 1
- Material of Construction Nylon
- Standards UL/cULus
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.