Fixture Mount Hard Wired Occupancy Sensor, 500 sq. ft. Passive Infrared, White
- Item # 36EA02
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HMHB2LV9
- Catalog Page # 470
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Occupancy Sensor
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Hard Wired
- Sensing Technology Passive Infrared
- Installation Location - Motion Sensor Fixture Mount
- Coverage at Suggested Mounting Height 500 sq. ft.
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 24VDC
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming White
- Time Delay - Motion Sensor 4 to 90 min.
- Time Delay Adjustment Method - Motion Sensor Manual
- Coverage Angle - Motion Sensor 180 Degrees
- Use With - Motion Sensing and Dimming High Bay Fixtures
- Suggested Mounting Height - Motion Sensor Up to 45 ft.
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 800W (Fluorescent)
- Max. Capacity @ 277VAC 1200W (Fluorescent)
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Description/Special Features Control Unit Required, Low Bay Requires Replacement Lens
- Standards ETL, UL STD 916, Title 24 Certified
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.