15A Industrial Grade Straight Blade Plug, Black/White; NEMA Configuration: 5-15P
- Item # 3D190
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HBL5280C
- Catalog Page # 328
- UNSPSC # 39121402
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Straight Blade Plug
- Wiring Style Standard
- Antimicrobial No
- Grade - Plugs and Receptacles Industrial
- Amps - Plugs and Receptacles 15
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Plugs and Receptacles 5-15P
- Number of Poles 2
- Number of Wires 3
- Voltage - Plugs and Receptacles 125VAC
- Color - Plugs and Receptacles Black/White
- Corrosion Resistant Yes
- Phase - Plugs and Receptacles 1
- Cord Size 0.230" to 0.720"
- IP Rating 20
- Item - Plugs and Receptacles Straight Blade Plug
- Material Nylon
- HP 0.5
- Special Features Locking
- Standards UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3A1978" Crimped Wire Wheel Brush, Arbor Hole Mounting, 0.014" Wire Dia., 1-3/8" Bristle Trim Length, 1 EAWEILER
Item # 4A250HUBBELL WIRING DEVICE-KELLEMS
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.