- Item # 29RX11
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WLC402W
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171608
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Motion Sensing and Dimming Control Unit
- Use With - Motion Sensing and Dimming Hubbell WLCU301, Hubbell WLP and WLDH Series Sensors, or Any Clear Connect Enabled Sensor
- Operating Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120 to 277VAC
- Max. Capacity @ 120VAC 16A (LED), 20A (Fluorescent Ballast, Incandescent)
- Color - Motion Sensing and Dimming Black
- Output Voltage - Motion Sensing and Dimming 120/277VAC
- Communication Method - Motion Sensing and Dimming Wireless RF, 434.0 MHz
- Light Technology Fluorescent, Incandescent, LED
- Height 2-4/5"
- Width 4-9/10"
- Depth 4-7/10"
- Includes Mounting Hardware, Controlled Outlet Labels, Wireless Receiver, Furniture Feed Adaptor Box
- Standards UL and cUL Listed
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.