18" x 18" x 6" Round Reflector with 14,007 Lumens and Narrow Light Distribution
- Item # 21RV38
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # HBL60LU5KN070WH
- Catalog Page # 445
- UNSPSC # 39111521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Suggested Fixture Mounting Height 30 ft.
- Lumens 14,007
- Light Distribution Narrow
- Color Temp. 5000K
- Light Technology LED
- Lighting Certification DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
- Standards UL1598, CSA, Wet Location
- Fixture Type - High and Low Bay Fixtures Round Reflector
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Max. Fixture Wattage 139.0
- Lamp Watts - Fixtures 139.0
- Fixture Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
- IP Rating 56
- Color Rendering Index 68.0
- Number of Light Bars 0
- Lamp Type - Fixtures Integrated LED
- Fixture Lens Material Glass
- Lumens Per Watt 101.0
- Fixture Reflector Material Aluminum
- Fixture Housing Color White
- Fixture Housing Material Aluminum
- Space to Mtg. Height Ratio 3.0
- Occupancy Sensor No
- Dimmable No
- Emergency Back Up Battery No
- Fixture Length 18"
- Fixture Width 18"
- Fixture Height 6"
- Fixture Mounting Type Pendant
- Fixture Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- LED Replacement For 200W HPS/250W MH
- Fixture Series HBL
- Fixture Warranty 5 yr. Limited Warranty
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.