1900 Lumens LED Floodlight, Dark Bronze, LED Replacement For 100W HPS/MH
- Item # 53VR59
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BUL-1L4K-U
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Floodlight
- Watts 21
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Lumens Per Watt 90.0
- Color Temp. 4000K
- Fixture Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Fixture Length 6"
- Fixture Width 5"
- Fixture Height 3"
- Housing Finish Dark Bronze
- Mounting Knuckle
- Light Distribution Adjustable
- Lumens 1900
- Housing Material Aluminum
- CRI 80
- Temp. Range -30 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Fixture Lens Material Acrylic
- Warranty 5 yr.
- IP Rating 65
- Standards UL 1598
- Includes Rotatable Hood
- LED Replacement For 100W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.