LED Area Light, Replacement for 250W HPS/MH, 120 to 277V, 12674 Lumens, 123.0 Max. Wattage
- Item # 53VR22
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ASL-16L-3
- Catalog Page # 457
- UNSPSC # 39111605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- LED Replacement For 250W HPS/MH
- Item - Area and Roadway Fixtures Area and Roadway Fixtures
- Light Technology LED
- Mounting - Area and Roadway Fixture Square Pole
- Max. Fixture Wattage 123.0
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Lumens 12674
- Lumens Per Watt 110.0
- Color Temp. 3000K
- Light Distribution - Roadway and Area Fixtures Type III
- Fixture Housing Material Aluminum
- Fixture Housing Color Dark Bronze
- Fixture Height 3-5/8"
- Fixture Width 11-3/4"
- Fixture Length 22-3/8"
- Lighting Certification DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
- Fixture Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Fixture Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Solar Powered No
- Color Rendering Index 70.0
- Fixture Lens Material Acrylic
- Includes Slotted mounting block to accomodates wide range of drill patterns
- Standards UL1598, CSA C22.2#250.0-24, IP65
- Warranty 5 year limited warranty
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.