120/277V LED Wet Location Emergency Light, 6.0W, Gray Plastic
- Item # 45VT46
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DYN12-06L
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Lights
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120/277
- Lamp Watts - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 6.0
- Light Technology LED
- Housing Material - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Plastic
- Housing Color - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Gray
- Battery Chemistry Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Number of Lamp Heads 2
- Emergency Illumination Time - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 90 min.
- Watts @ 90 Minutes 12
- Output Voltage 18VDC
- Width 6-1/16"
- Length 9-3/4"
- Height 11-5/8"
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Wet Location Emergency Light
- Head Lamps Adjustable Y
- Operating Temp. Range 10 Degrees to 50 Degrees C
- Mounting Internal/External Feet
- Includes Universal Mounting Plate
- Features Sealed external push-to-test switch & AC-on indicator
- Warranty 3 yr.
- Standards UL924 Standard, NFPA 101, NFPA 70, Wet Location
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.