120 to 277V LED Emergency Light, 2.8W, Brown Aluminum, Nickel Cadmium Battery Chemistry
- Item # 3GPD5
- Mfr. Model # PGZ-HTR
- Catalog Page # 477
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Light
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120 to 277
- Lamp Watts - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 2.8
- Light Technology LED
- Housing Material - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Aluminum
- Housing Color - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Brown
- Battery Chemistry Nickel Cadmium
- Number of Lamp Heads 4
- Emergency Illumination Time - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 90 min.
- Output Voltage 12VDC
- Width 3-3/16"
- Length 11"
- Height 7"
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Emergency Light
- Head Lamps Adjustable No
- Operating Temp. Range -30 to 50 Degrees C
- Mounting Wall
- Includes Spectron(R) Self Testing/Self Diagnostic Electronics
- Warranty 3 yr.
- Standards NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code), NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code), UL 924 Listed, UL Wet Location Listed, U.S. Patent Nos. 8,258,705
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.