120/277V Incandescent Emergency Light, 7.2W, White Steel, Lead Calcium Battery Chemistry
- Item # 3UVY5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LM16I-A31
- Catalog Page # 424
- UNSPSC # 55121704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Light
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120/277
- Lamp Watts - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 7.2
- Light Technology Incandescent
- Housing Material - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Steel
- Housing Color - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs White
- Battery Chemistry Lead Calcium
- Number of Lamp Heads 2
- Emergency Illumination Time - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 90 min.
- Output Voltage 6VDC
- Width 3-7/8"
- Length 13-1/2"
- Height 11-1/2"
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Emergency Light
- Head Lamps Adjustable Yes
- Operating Temp. Range 20 to 30 Degrees C
- Mounting Universal
- Optional Guard Wire
- Includes Fully Automatic Constant Voltage, Current Limited Charger and Low Battery Voltage Disconnect
- Features Self-Diagnostics; Aux 3-Conductor Cord
- Warranty 3 yr.
- Standards NFPA-101, UL 924, UL Damp Location Listed, NYC Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Item # 3UVY1HUBBELL LIGHTING - DUAL-LITE
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.