HUBBELL LIGHTING - DUAL-LITE
120 to 277V LED Emergency Light, 2.8W, Silver Aluminum, Nickel Cadmium Battery Chemistry
- Item # 3GPD2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PGP
- Catalog Page # 424
- UNSPSC # 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Fully gasketed die-cast enclosures help ensure dependable emergency lighting when you need it, even when the fixture is installed in wet, outdoor locations. Spectron® self-test, self-diagnostic circuitry provides both programmed and user-initiated testing programs.
- Item Emergency Light
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120 to 277
- Lamp Watts - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 2.8
- Light Technology LED
- Housing Material - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Aluminum
- Housing Color - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Silver
- Battery Chemistry Nickel Cadmium
- Number of Lamp Heads 4
- Emergency Illumination Time - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 90 min.
- Output Voltage 12VDC
- Width 3-3/16"
- Length 11"
- Height 7"
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Emergency Light
- Head Lamps Adjustable No
- Operating Temp. Range 0 to 50 Degrees C
- Mounting Wall
- Includes Spectron(R) Self Testing/Self Diagnostic Electronics
- Warranty 3 yr.
- Standards NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code), NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code), UL 924 Listed, UL Wet Location Listed, U.S. Patent Nos. 8,258,705
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions