1 or 2 Face LED Exit Sign, White Plastic Housing, Green Letter Color
- Item # 16U271
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LXUGWEI
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 55121703
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Exit Sign
- Letter Color Green
- Number of Faces 1 or 2
- Directional Indicators - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Universal Field Selectable Chevrons
- Light Technology LED
- Housing Material - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Plastic
- Housing Color - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs White
- Emergency Back Up Battery Yes
- Battery Chemistry Nickel Cadmium
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120/277
- Number of Lamp Heads 0
- Lamp Head Light Source - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs No Heads
- Fixture Wattage 3.8
- Depth 1-7/8"
- Height 9"
- Width 13"
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Exit Sign
- Background Color White
- Mounting Universal
- Emergency Illumination Time 120 min.
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 104 Degrees F
- Letter Size 6" High
- Includes LED and Push to Test
- Warranty 5 yr.
- Standards UL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.