395 Watt LED Area Light, 35,800 Lumens, 5000K Color Temp., 100,000 hr. Fixture Rated Life
- Item # 53VP76
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VP-L/96NB-395/5K/T3/480V/RA/DBT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Area Light
- Watts 395
- Fixture Voltage 480
- Fixture Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Color Temp. 5000K
- Lumens Per Watt 91.0
- Lumens 35,800
- Fixture Height 4-1/8"
- Fixture Width 14-1/4"
- Fixture Length 29-1/8"
- Housing Finish Dark Bronze
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Light Distribution Type III
- Mounting Arm
- Gasket Fully Gasketed
- CRI 70
- Fixture Lens Material Open
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Standards UL1598, CSA C22.2#250.0-24, IP65
- Warranty 5 yr.
- LED Replacement For 1000W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.