220 Watt LED Area Light, 21,900 Lumens, 4000K Color Temp., 100,000 hr. Fixture Rated Life
- Item # 53VP30
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VPL/80NB235/5K/T3/UNV/MDD6M5020FPK2DBT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Area Light
- Watts 220
- Fixture Voltage 120 to 277
- Fixture Rated Life 100,000 hr.
- Color Temp. 4000K
- Lumens Per Watt 93.0
- Lumens 21,900
- Fixture Height 4-1/8"
- Fixture Width 14-1/4"
- Fixture Length 29-1/8"
- Housing Finish Dark Bronze
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Light Distribution Type III
- Mounting Slipfitter
- Gasket Fully Gasketed
- CRI 70
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Standards UL1598, CSA C22.2#250.0-24, IP65
- Warranty 5 yr.
- LED Replacement For 750W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.