Fixture, Hazardous, CFL, Emergency Mode
- Item # 4KGN9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # VE3Q8442E30
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111901
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Fixture Type - Decorative and Surface Mount Fixtures Emergency Flush Mount
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Quantity 2
- Housing Finish Tan
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 1PHA9
- Lamp Included Yes
- Ambient Temp. Range -20 to 40 Degrees F
- Standards Class 1, Div. 2, Groups A, B, C & D, Class 1, Zone 2, Groups IIC, IIB, IIA Class II, Div. 1 & 2, Groups E, F & G Class III suitable for wet locations NEMA 3, 4, 4X
- Description/Special Features Fixture Features 2 AC Ballasts Each Operating 1 Lamp For Normal Power Redundancy. 1 Lamp Operates In Emergency Mode
- Item Hazardous Location Fixture
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.