2-Pole Switch Assembly Front Cover, 20 Amps, For EDS Series Tumbler Switches
- Item # 4TZP8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # FXS-2C
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121104
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 2.59 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This tumbler switch is designed to help prevent arcing during connect and disconnect operation of lighting and light power loads. It is suitable for installation in chemical plants, refineries, and other process industries. Use in classified areas where ignitable vapors, gases, and combustible dusts are present.
- Item Switch Assembly Front Cover
- Amps 20
- Voltage 120/277VAC
- Type of Operator Tumbler Switch
- Material Cast Aluminum
- For Use With EDS Series Tumbler Switches
- HP 1 @ 120V, 2 @ 240V
- Legend Markings On/Off
- Height 6-13/16"
- Width 3-11/16"
- Depth 3-5/8"
- Safety Rating Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D; Class I, Division 2, Groups C, D; Class I, Zones 1 & 2, Groups IIB, IIA; Class II, Division 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G; Class III
- Number of Gangs 1
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions