Telephone, 802.11 b/g/n, Silver
- Item # 45NP25
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 398-801A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 43191508
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Telephone
- Type WiFi/VoIP Single Button w/Keypad
- Color Silver
- Number of Handsets 0
- Number of Lines 1
- Ringer Electronic
- Speakerphone Yes
- Mount (Type) Flush Mount or Surface Mount
- Voicemail No
- Call Waiting No
- Volume Control No
- Caller ID No
- Requires 24-48VDC External Power Input (120/240VAC-24VDC Plug-In Supply Provided)
- Includes Sealed Braille Chrome Plated Full Keypad, Integral Low Profile Antenna
- Enclosure Type NEMA 3R
- Features WiFi VoIP, Hands-Free, Call Button, Rugged Stainless Steel Weatherproof Panel, Type 3R, Native WLAN, Web Page Configuration, Real Time Alarm Reporting Via Email or Syslog, SIP Compatible (RFC 3261), Integral Low Profile Antenna, Automatic Call Divert Via Memory List, (4) Auxiliary Inputs and (2) Volt Free Outputs Per Telephone, Auto Answer Capability, Compatible with TMA (Telephone Management Application) Software
- Network Protocol VoIP
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.