Standard Ductile Iron Indirect Drive Shaft Mount Speed Reducer
- Item # 14A710
- Mfr. Model # PT23203-09
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Shaft Mount Speed Reducer
- Speed Reducer Type Indirect Drive
- Shaft Orientation Parallel
- Duty Standard
- Input RPM 1750
- Nominal Output RPM 200
- Bore Dia. 2-3/16"
- Nominal Ratio 9:1
- Max. Input HP 30.1
- Max. Output Torque 9118 in.-lb.
- Number of Stages 2
- Rotation Reversible
- Base 14A739 or 14A739
- Mounting Any Position Except Shafts Vertical
- Lubrication Shipped Dry, Recommend 90W EP
- Seal Type Double Lip
- Bearings Tapered Roller
- Pinion Material Carburized and Ground Steel
- Gear Type Helical
- Gear Material 8620 Steel
- Housing Material Ductile Iron
- Finish Acrylic
- Solid/Hollow Output Shaft Hollow
- Output Shaft Dia. 2-3/16"
- Overall Length 9.25"
- Standards AGMA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.