Laser Printer, Color, 45 ppm
- Item # 49WK84
- Mfr. Model # F2A69A#BGJ
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 43212105
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Laser Printer
- Printer Output Color
- Print Speed (Black) 45.0 ppm
- Print Speed (Color) 45 ppm
- Print Resolution (Black) 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Resolution (Color) 600 x 600 dpi
- Max. Paper Size 8-1/2" x 14"
- LCD Display Yes
- Operating System Compatibility Android(TM), Linux(R) BOSS Linux(TM) 3.0, 5.0, Debian 6.0.x, 7.x, Fedora 17, 18, 19, 20, Linux(R) Mint 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, SUSE(TM) Linux(R) 12.2, 12.3, 13.1, Ubuntu 10.04, 11.10, 12.04, 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04, 14.10, Mac(R) iOS(R), OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, UNIX(R), Windows(R) XP, Vista(TM), 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 10 RT
- Monthly Duty Cycle 150,000
- Paper Tray Capacity 650
- Connector/Port/Interface Ethernet, USB
- Network Ready Yes
- Network Capable Yes
- Network Types 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet
- Height 11-3/4"
- Width 16-1/2"
- Depth 14-7/8"
- Features Auto Duplex Printing
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.