- Item # 45YT62
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F2A76A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 43212104
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Laser Printer
- Printer Output Black/White
- Functions Printer, Copier, Scanner
- Print Speed (Black) 45.0 ppm
- Print Resolution (Black) 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Max. Paper Size 8-1/2" x 14"
- Max. Copies 9999
- Sorting Function No
- LCD Display Yes
- Operating System Compatibility Windows(R) OS Compatible
- Min. Reduction Percentage 25%
- Max. Enlargement Percentage 400%
- Paper Tray Capacity Up to 550
- Connector/Port/Interface Ethernet, USB
- Network Ready Yes
- Network Capable Yes
- Network Types 10/100/1000Base-TX Ethernet
- Monthly Duty Cycle 150,000
- Height 19-9/16"
- Width 18-63/64"
- Depth 19-33/64"
- Includes HP 87A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge
- Standards ENERGY STAR Certified, Blue Angel, CECP, EPEAT
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.