Wireless T-stat, Stg H 3 or 2, Stg C 2
- Item # 3RCN5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TH5320R1002
- Catalog Page # 3021
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Wireless Thermostat
- Stages Heat 3 Heat Pump or 2 Conventional
- Stages Cool 2
- Terminal Designations C, R, Rc, Rh, W-O/B, W2-Aux/E, Y, Y2, G, L, RAS
- WiFi Capability No
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan Switching Auto-On
- Display Type Digital
- Key Pad Lockout No
- Programmable Fan No
- Humidification Control No
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Battery Backup Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible No
- Power Method Battery
- Voltage 20 to 30VAC
- Height 3-9/16"
- Width 5-13/16"
- Depth 1-1/2"
- Color White
- Control Range 32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Features Nonprogrammable
- For Use With Heating, Cooling Systems Enabled with RedLink(TM) Zoning Panels
- Includes Mfr.No.TH5320R1002 Thermostat and (2) AA Thermostat Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.