WiFi Thermostat, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 3
- Item # 36WH84
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TH8321WF1001
- Catalog Page # 3020
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item WiFi Thermostat
- Stages Heat 3
- Stages Cool 2
- Temp. Settings per Day 4
- Programs per Week 7
- Terminal Designations R, C, Rc, Rh, G, W, W2, Y, Y2, O/B, A, U1/U2.S1/S2, K, L/A, AUX/E
- WiFi Capability Yes
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan Switching Auto-On-Intermittent-Program
- Display Type LCD, Backlit
- Display Color Blue
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan No
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Humidification Control Yes
- Dehumidification Control Yes
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Temporary Program Override Yes
- Temporary Temperature Hold Yes
- Filter Indicator Yes
- Temperature Limiting Yes
- Battery Backup No
- Low Battery Indicator No
- Batteries Included No
- Dual Transformer Compatible Yes
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- Voltage 20 to 30VAC
- 750mV Compatible Yes
- Mounting Type Horizontal
- Mounting Location Wall
- Height 4-15/16"
- Width 1-1/8"
- Depth 4-31/32" x 4-41/64" x 1-9/64"
- Color White
- Control Range 32 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Features WiFi Able, Remote Accessible
- Green Environmental Attribute Thermostat has Programmable Feature to Reduce Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR.
Item # 6EDZ6DAYTON
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.