Miniature Sealed Snap Action Switch, SPDT Contact Form, 250VAC Voltage Rating, 0.1A Current Rating
- Item# 24A227
- Mfr. Model# V15W-DZ200A06-AW1
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39121505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
This watertight switch is designed to provide highly accurate On/Off circuit control for machining applications. It features preloaded wires for easy installation, and it also offers long mechanical and electrical service life. Use with appliances, chair lifts, communication equipment, computers, electric tools, electromechanical timers, foot pedal controls, HVAC wall controls, instrumentation, lock modules for tailgates and trucks, mechanical cam assemblies and timers, medical and hospital beds, office equipment, subassemblies for convertible roofs, tank and hood latch detection, valves, and vending machines.
- Basic Actuator Type - Snap Action Switch Lever
- Actuator Type - Snap Action Switch Lever, Roller
- Item Miniature Sealed Snap Action Switch
- AC Contact Rating - Snap Action Switch 0.1A @ 240V
- Contact Form- Switches SPDT
- Lever Actuator Length - Snap Action Switch 1.33"
- Height - Snap Action Switch 0.63"
- Width - Snap Action Switch 1.30"
- Depth - Snap Action Switch 0.41"
- Electrical Connection - Snap Action Switch Quick Connect
- Mounting Dimension - Snap Action Switch 0.87" Centers
- Number of Circuits - Snap Action Switch 1
- Watertight - Snap Action Switch Yes
- Series V-Basic
- Operating Force 120 gf max.
- Max. Pretravel 0.13"
- Release Force 20 gf max.
- Differential Travel 0.05"
- Over Travel 0.05"
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Housing Material PBT Polyester Thermoplastic
- Standards UL, cUL, CQC, ENEC
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions