Modulating Thermostat, 2 Addition Outputs
- Item# 2HEX7
- Mfr. Model# TB7980A1006
- Catalog Page# 3776
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item VAV Thermostat
- Type Modulating Single Output
- Description Modulating Conrol, with Max. and Min. Setpoints for Heating and Cooling, Night Setback (NSB) Terminal for Energy Savings
- Application Provides Modulating (2 to 10 Vdc Analog) Control
- Control Range (F) 50 to 95
- Input Voltage 24VAC
- Number of Relay Outputs 1
- Output Signal 0 to 10 VDC or 2 to 10 VDC
- Output Signal Burden 0-10V, 10k min
- Outputs 1 Modulating
- Automatic Changeover Deadband (F) 9
- Display Digital
- Enclosure Type Plastic
- Mounting directly to drywall, single-gang NEMA standard 2-in x 4-in electrical box, double-gang NEMA standard electrical box with mounting plate
- Height (In.) 4-5/8
- Width (In.) 2-11/16
- Depth (In.) 1
- Color White
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.