2-Way, Direct Acting (F)NPT 1 1/4 Threaded Globe Valve, VAC, 18.7Cv,
- Item# 4ATA7
- Mfr. Model# V5011N1073
- Catalog Page# 3797
- UNSPSC# 40141611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Threaded Globe Valve
- Type 2-Way, Direct Acting
- Height (In.) 7-1/3
- Width (In.) 4-3/16
- Depth (In.) 1-9/16
- Coefficient of Volume 18.7
- Safe Working Steam PSI 40.5
- Safe Working Water PSI 240
- Max. Water Temp. (Deg. F) 36 to 248
- For Use With Water or Glycol Solution 50% Max
- Agency Compliance CRN
- Connection Type/Size (In.) (F)NPT 1 1/4
- Description/Special Features Valve Designs Provide Equal Percentage Characteristics Of Flow For Close Control Of Water, And Linear Characteristic Of Flow For Close Control Of Steam.
- Specifications Spring Loaded, Self-Adjusting Packing. Stainless Steel Stem Prevents Corrosion. Valve Design Provides Equal Percentage Characteristics Of Flow For Close Control Of Water, And Linear Characteristics Of Flow For Close Control Of Steam.
- Includes Installation Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.