Triple Aquastat Relay with High Limit Immersion Controller, Multizone, Temp. Range High Limit 130° t
- Item # 2GZJ8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # L8124G1020
- Catalog Page # 3099
- UNSPSC # 39121535
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Immersion Controller, Multizone
- Type Triple Aquastat Relay with High Limit
- Height (In.) 6-1/8
- Depth (In.) 3-1/8
- Width (In.) 4-1/3
- Temp. Range High Limit 130 Degrees to 240 Degrees F, Low Limit 110 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- Differential High Limit 10 Degrees F Fixed, Low Limit 10 Degrees to 25 Degrees F Adj.
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 7.4
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 3.7
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 44.4
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 22.7
- Burner Control Circuit 24V
- Mounting Vertical
- Application Triple Aquastat Relay With High Limit
- Burner Control Circuit @ 24V (A) 1.25
- Requires Tube of Heat Conductive Compound and Range Stops
- System Switching SPST
- Agency Compliance UL & CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.