Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 3
- Item# 4NE59
- Mfr. Model# TH8320R1003
- Catalog Page# 3776
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 3
- Stages Cool 2
- Temp. Settings per Day 4
- Programs per Week 7
- Terminal Designations R, RC, C, Y, Y2, W-O/B, AUX-W2, G, L, E, S1, S2
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off
- Fan Switching Auto-On-Circulate
- Display Size 10 sq. in.
- Display Type LCD
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan Yes
- Automatic Changeover Yes
- Humidification Control No
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Temporary Program Override Yes
- Filter Indicator Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Batteries Included Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible Yes
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- Voltage 20 to 30VAC
- 750mV Compatible Yes
- Mounting Type Horizontal or Vertical
- Mounting Location Electrical Box
- Height 4-5/8"
- Width 4-15/16"
- Depth 1-1/8"
- Color White
- Control Range 40 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- Features Real Time Clock, Change Reminders Reminds You to Service or Replace the Air Filter, Humidifier Pad, Ultraviolet Lamp or Thermostat Batteries, Removable from Wall For Programming, Three replaceable AAA Alkaline Batteries Power Thermostats when 24 Vac Common is not Used. Non-Replaceable lithium Battery with Ten-Year Life Under Normal Use to Hold Calendar and Time Settings. Alkaline Batteries Keep Calendar and Time After Lithium Battery is no Longer Functional
- For Use With Gas, Oil, Electric Heat, or Heat Pump, Outdoor or Indoor Remote Sensors
- Includes Mfr. No. TH8320R1003 and (3) AAA Thermostat Batteries
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.