Toggle Switch, Number of Connections: 6, Switch Function: On/On/On, 15A @ 277VAC AC Contact Rating
- Item # 24D441
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 32NT91-12
- Catalog Page # 261
- UNSPSC # 39121507
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
The HONEYWELL toggle switch features a movable seal between the toggle lever and bushing and a sealed case to meet NEMA 3, 3R, 4, 13 and IP67/IP68 seal ratings. Suitable for aerial and scissor lifts, truck-mounted telehandlers, cranes and construction, agriculture and material handling equipment, factory-floor control units, and machine tool equipment manufacturers.
- Item Toggle Switch
- Contact Form DPDT
- Number of Connections 6
- Switch Function On/On/On
- AC Contact Rating 15A @ 277VAC
- HP 1
- Terminals Quick Connect
- Mounting Hole 0.50" dia.
- DC Contact Rating 20A @ 28VDC
- Actuator Style Standard Lever
- Actuator Length 0.68"
- Stem Length 0.470"
- Stem Dia. and Thread Size 15/32-32UNS
- Operating Temp. Range -85 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Actuator Color Silver
- Stem Color Silver
- Recommended Use Aerial and Scissor Lifts, Truck Mounted Tele-Handlers, Cranes and Construction, Agriculture and Material-Handling Equipment, Factory-Floor Control Units, Machine Tool Equipment Manufacturers
- Standards UL Recognized, CSA Certified, CE Approved
- Includes Thermoplastic Case
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions