Electronic Temp Control,24 to 240VAC
- Item # 2GZN6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # T775M2048
- Catalog Page # 3082
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Temperature Control
- Switch Type 2 SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Voltage Range 24 to 240VAC
- Control Range -40 Degrees to 248 Degrees F
- Differential 1 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Number of Relay Inputs 2
- Number of Relay Outputs 2
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 9.8A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 4.9A
- Sensor Type 1,097 Ohms PTC at 77F
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 1/4"
- Sensing Bulb Length 2"
- Enclosure Type NEMA 1
- Height 8-5/32"
- Width 4-13/32"
- Depth 2-15/16"
- Color Gray
- Agency Compliance UL, CUL, CE, IP65
- Display Type Digital
- Includes 50021579-001
- Features Save Time on Installations with the Easy-to-Use Graphical Interface, Large Display and the Intuitive Programming
- For Use With Heating, Cooling, Ventilation
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.