Line V Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC, 8A
- Item# 3UC73
- Mfr. Model# T678A1015
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Switches Operate in Sequence, Right Switch Breaks R-B and Makes R-W at Set Point on a Temp Rise, Left Switch Breaks R-B and Makes R-W if Temp Continues to Rise Through Interstage Differential
- Number of Switches 2
- Control Range 0 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Differential 3 Degrees to 10 Degrees F
- Height 5-5/8"
- Width 2"
- Depth 2-5/8"
- Sensor Type Copper Bulb
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 1/2"
- Sensing Bulb Length 4-3/16"
- Capillary Length 240"
- Features 2-Stage, Controller without Bulb Holder, Maximum Connected Load Equals 2000VA
- For Use With 2-Stage Heating or Cooling
- Color Gray
- Application 2-Stage Heating or Cooling
- Enclosure Type Impact Resistant Norel
- Voltage Range 120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 8A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 5A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 5.1A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 48A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 30.6A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 8A
- Number of Relay Outputs 2
- Number of Stages 2
- Standards UL, E4436, Vol. 4, Sec. 11, Guide XAPX, CSA Listed: Report -1
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.