Revolution ® Full Body Harness with 400 lb. Weight Capacity, Gray, L/XL
- Item # 3PRT6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RKNAR-TB/UBK
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182306
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 4.35 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This Miller® arc-rated harness is designed to protect workers from falls caused by electric arc-flash and arc-blast exposure when working at heights or in confined space applications near energized electrical sources. It features shape-retention memory and independent upper- and lower-torso adjustments to help provide all-day comfort. Kevlar®/Nomex® Miller DualTech™ webbing offers the durability and fire retardant (FR) properties of Kevlar on the outer side, with softer FR Nomex on the inside of the webbing for greater comfort. The webbing helps ensure greater arc protection and durability than nylon webbing.
- Item Full Body Harness
- Harness Application Arc Flash, Confined Space, Construction
- Harness Sizing L/XL
- Weight Capacity 400 lb.
- Back D-Ring No
- Front D-Ring No
- Side D-Rings No
- Shoulder Strap Buckles Cam
- Chest Strap Buckles Quick-Connect
- Leg Strap Buckles Tongue
- Subpelvic Strap Yes
- Color Gray
- Harness Buckle Material Steel
- Harness D-Ring Material Steel
- Stretchable No
- Tensile Strength 5000 lb.
- Adjustable Yes
- Standards ANSI, CSA, OSHA
- Series Revolution (R)
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions