Full Body Harness for Hot Work
- Item # 3PRZ5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RKN-QC/UBK
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182306
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 5.2 lbs.
Country of Origin Mexico Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Hot work safety harnesses for general industry have a single D-ring on the back that connects to a self-retracting lifeline or a shock-absorbing lanyard that is attached to a secure anchor point.Safety harnesses for hot work are made from materials that resist damage from flames and sparks that would fray, melt, or burn standard safety harnesses. They are typically worn by workers who are welding, grinding, or performing other hot work at heights. Safety harnesses help reduce the risk of injury if the wearer falls, and they distribute the force of the fall across the wearer's body when the fall is arrested. These full-body harnesses are secured around the shoulders, torso, and upper thighs. They have one D-ring or web loop on the upper back (dorsal) for attaching a self-retracting lifeline or shock-absorbing lanyard that connects to an anchor point on a building or structure. The position of the D-ring reduces strain on the body and keeps the wearer upright during and after a fall. Some safety harnesses have additional D-rings on the hips or chest that allow them to be used for positioning or climbing.
- Item Full Body Harness for Hot Work
- Harness Style Vest
- D-Ring Locations Back
- With Belt No
- Includes Padding Yes
- Padding Location Back
- Weight Capacity 400 lb.
- Harness D-Ring Material Steel
- Chest Strap Buckles Quick-Connect
- Leg Strap Buckles Quick-Connect
- Brand and Series Honeywell Miller Revolution(R)
- Torso Adjustment Cam
- Hardware Material Steel
- Harness Sizing L/XL
- Webbing Materials Kevlar(R)/Nomex(R)
- RFID Equipped Yes
- Harness Color Black
- Standards ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.1A, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502(d)
- Features Web Finials - Clip-on design safely organizes webbing after proper adjustment; PivotLink Connection - Unique rotary design provides greater comfort in bending/mobility; ErgoArmor Back Shield - Semi-flexible back shield minimizes impact from sharp/heavy snap hooks and self-retracting lifelines; Cam Buckles - Easy, one-hand adjustment/release allows simultaneous adjustment of shoulder straps; Self-Contained Label Pack - Integrated pack encapsulates labels minimizing damage and loss; Integrated Accessory System - Modular attachment design provides connection points for belts/tools/accessories
- Harness Size L, XL
- Webbing Coating Uncoated
- Webbing Material Kevlar(R)/Nomex(R)
- Color and Size Black - L/XL
- Harness Application General Industry
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions