Arc-Flash Rated Full Body Harness
- Item # 3PRT6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # RKNAR-TB/UBK
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46182306
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 4.35 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Arc-flash rated safety harnesses for general industry have a single D-ring on the back that connects to a self-retracting lifeline or a shock-absorbing lanyard that is attached to a secure anchor point.Arc-flash rated safety harnesses are tested to ensure they will remain intact and not burn, melt, or conduct energy during an arc flash. These full-body safety harnesses are worn by people working at heights in areas where an arc flash may occur, such as utility, oil and gas, and construction workers. Safety harnesses help reduce the risk of injury if the wearer falls, and they distribute the force of the fall across the wearer's body when the fall is arrested. The harnesses are secured around the shoulders, torso, and upper thighs and have one D-ring or web loop on the upper back (dorsal) for attaching a self-retracting lifeline or shock-absorbing lanyard that connects to an anchor point on a building or structure. The position of the D-ring reduces strain on the wearer's body and keeps the wearer upright during and after a fall. Some arc-flash rated safety harnesses have additional D-rings on the hips or chest that allow them to be used for positioning or climbing.
- Item Arc-Flash Rated Full Body Harness
- Harness Style Vest
- D-Ring Locations Back
- With Belt No
- Includes Padding Yes
- Padding Location Back
- Weight Capacity 400 lb.
- Harness D-Ring Material Steel
- Chest Strap Buckles Quick-Connect
- Leg Strap Buckles Tongue
- Brand and Series Honeywell Miller Revolution(R)
- Torso Adjustment Cam
- Hardware Material Steel
- Harness Sizing L/XL
- Webbing Materials Kevlar(R)/Nomex(R)
- RFID Equipped Yes
- Harness Color Black
- Standards ANSI A10.32, ANSI Z359.11, ASTM F887, CSA Z259.1A, OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502(d)
- Features Kevlar(R)/Nomex (R) Miller DualTech (TM) webbing - patent-pending 10,000 lb. tensile strength webbing is engineered with permanent fire retardant (FR) properties. The webbing offers the durability and FR properties of Kevlar on the outer side, with softer FR Nom
- Harness Size L, XL
- Webbing Coating Uncoated
- Webbing Material Kevlar(R)/Nomex(R)
- Color and Size Black - L/XL
- Harness Application General Industry
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions