Wobble Stick Heavy Duty Limit Switch; Location: Top, Contact Form: 1NC/1NO, Wobble Movement
- Item # 12V124
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LSK1A-8C
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Limit Switch Style Heavy Duty Limit Switch
- Basic Actuator Style - Limit Switch Wobble Stick
- Actuator Style - Limit Switch Wobble Stick
- Actuator Location - Limit Switch Top
- AC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 10A @ 600V
- DC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 10A @ 250V
- Contact Form- Switches 1NC/1NO
- Actuator Length - Limit Switch 5.50"
- Body Height - Limit Switch 3.20"
- Body Width - Limit Switch 1.62"
- Body Depth - Limit Switch 1.75"
- Boot Sealed Actuator - Limit Switch No
- Mounting - Limit Switch Surface
- Body Style - Limit Switch Standard
- NEMA Rating 1, 3, 4, 4X, 6, 6P, 12, 13
- Wiring Entry 1/2"-14 NPT
- Electrical Connection Screw Terminals
- IP Rating 65, 66, 67
- Movement Wobble
- Travel Pretravel 2" Radius
- Series LSK
- Operating Temp. Range 10 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Mounting Hole Pattern - Limit Switch 2 Hole Diagonal
- Mounting Hole Spacing - Limit Switch 2.34" x 1.16"
- Mounting Hole - Limit Switch (2) 0.20" dia.
- Stem Thread - Limit Switch No Stem
- Body Material Zinc Die Cast
- Arm Material Stainless Steel
- Operating Force 7 oz.
- Standards UL, CSA, CE, CCC
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12V128HONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.