Rotary, No Lever Hazardous Location Limit Switch; Location: Side, Contact Form: 1NC/1NO, CW, CCW Mov
- Item # 12V017
- Mfr. Model # LSXA3K
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Limit Switch Style Hazardous Location Limit Switch
- Basic Actuator Style - Limit Switch Rotary
- Actuator Style - Limit Switch Rotary, No Lever
- Actuator Location - Limit Switch Side
- Item Hazardous Location Limit Switch
- AC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 10A @ 600V
- DC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 10A @ 250V
- Contact Form- Switches 1NC/1NO
- Body Height - Limit Switch 4.75"
- Body Width - Limit Switch 2.00"
- Body Depth - Limit Switch 2.44"
- Boot Sealed Actuator - Limit Switch No
- Threaded for Panel Mounting - Limit Switch No
- Body Style - Limit Switch Standard
- NEMA Rating 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 13
- Wiring Entry 1/2"-14 NPT
- Electrical Connection Screw Terminals
- IP Rating No IP Rating
- Movement CW, CCW
- Travel Maximum Pretravel 15 Degrees , Minimum Over Travel 60 Degrees , Differential Travel 5 Degrees
- Series LSX
- Operating Temp. Range 10 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Body Material Aluminum
- Operating Force 4.00 in.-lb
- Standards UL, CSA
- Certification Class1, Division1, Groups B, C, D), 9 ,Class 2, Division1, Groups E, F, G
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Item # 12V018Rotary, No Lever Hazardous Location Limit Switch; Location: Side, Contact Form: 1NC/1NO, CW, CCW MovHONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH
List Price $354.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.