Explosion Proof Limit Switch, 600VAC/250VDC Voltage Rating, 10 Amps, Side Actuator Location
- Item# 12V017
- Mfr. Model# LSXA3K
- Catalog Page# 350
- UNSPSC# 39121509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Explosion Proof Limit Switch
- Actuator Style Rotary Head, No Lever
- Actuator Location Side
- Amps 10
- Contact Form 1NC/1NO SPDT Snap Action, Double Break
- Voltage Rating 600VAC/250VDC
- NEMA Rating 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 13
- Wiring Entry 1/2"-14 NPT
- Electrical Connection Screw Terminals
- IP Rating No IP Rating
- Movement CW/CCW
- Travel Maximum Pretravel 15 Degrees , Minimum Over Travel 60 Degrees , Differential Travel 5 Degrees
- Series LSX
- Operating Temp. Range 10 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Body Material Aluminum
- Width 2.00"
- Height 5.75"
- Depth 2.44"
- Operating Force 4.00 in.-lb.
- Standards UL, CSA
- Certification Class1, Division1, Groups B, C, D), 9 ,Class 2, Division1, Groups E, F, G
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12V018HONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH
Price $468.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.