Multi-Entry Key Operated (Straight, 90°, or Spring Key) Safety Interlock Switch
- Item # 11T872
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # GKNA21
- Catalog Page # 289
- UNSPSC # 39121509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Safety Interlock Switch
- Style Multi-Entry Key Operated (Straight, 90 Degrees , or Spring Key)
- Contact Form 1NO/1NC, Direct Opening, Slow Action
- Connection Type 1/2" NPT Conduit
- AC Contact Rating 100mA to 10A @ 240V
- Series GKN
- DC Contact Rating 100mA to 10A @ 250V
- Height 3.54"
- Width 2.52"
- Depth 1.18"
- NEMA Rating 1, 4 (Indoor Only), 12, 13
- IP Rating 67
- Operating Temp. Range -13 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Contact Material Silver
- Conduit Size 1/2" NPT
- Body Material Plastic
- Description/Special Features Common Footprint Safety Switch for Multiple Applicability, Multiple Contacts, Multiple Key and Wiring Entry Points, Mechanical Life 500,000 Cycles, Shock 50G per IEC 68-2-27, Vibration 10G per 68-2-6, 0.5 lb. Extraction Force
- Operating Force 5 lb.
- Standards cULus, CE, CCC, SIL 3 Capable
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.