Rotary, Roller Lever General Purpose Limit Switch; Location: Side, Contact Form: 1NC/1NO, CW, CCW Mo
- Item # 11T712
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 201LS3
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Limit Switch Style General Purpose Limit Switch
- Basic Actuator Style - Limit Switch Rotary
- Actuator Style - Limit Switch Rotary, Roller Lever
- Actuator Location - Limit Switch Side
- AC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 10A @ 480V
- DC Contact Rating - Limit Switch Not Rated
- Contact Form- Switches 1NC/1NO
- Actuator Length - Limit Switch 1.20" to 3.50"
- Body Height - Limit Switch 3.05"
- Body Width - Limit Switch 1.92"
- Body Depth - Limit Switch 1.60"
- Boot Sealed Actuator - Limit Switch No
- Mounting - Limit Switch Surface
- Body Style - Limit Switch Standard
- NEMA Rating 1, 3, 4, 6, 13
- IP Rating Not Rated
- Movement CW, CCW
- Travel Pretravel 20 Degrees Max., Overtravel 30 Degrees Min., Differential Travel 12 Degrees Max.
- Series LS
- Mounting Hole Pattern - Limit Switch 2 Hole Diagonal
- Mounting Hole Spacing - Limit Switch 3.19" x 1.48"
- Mounting Hole - Limit Switch (2) 0.22" dia.
- Stem Thread - Limit Switch No Stem
- Operating Force 3.00 in.-lb
- Standards UL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 11X255HONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.