Miniature Limit Switch, 240VAC Voltage Rating, 5 Amps, Top Actuator Location
- Item# 12U217
- Mfr. Model# 914CE3-6
- Catalog Page# 359
- UNSPSC# 39121509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Miniature Limit Switch
- Actuator Style Cross Roller Plunger
- Actuator Location Top
- Amps 5
- Contact Form 1NC/1NO, SPDT
- Voltage Rating 240VAC
- NEMA Rating 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4, 6, 6P, 13
- Electrical Connection 6 ft. Cable
- IP Rating 66, 67, 68
- Movement Release Force: 0.99 lb Max
- Travel Maximum Pretravel 0.04" +/- 0.02", Minimum Over Travel 0.118", Differential Travel 0.004"
- Series 914CE
- Operating Temp. Range 35 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Actuator Length 1.12"
- Body Material Zinc Die Cast
- Width 1.58"
- Height 1.93"
- Depth 0.63"
- Operating Force 2.65 in.-lb.
- Standards UL, CE, CSA. IEC947-5-1, EN60947-5-1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 12U216HONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH
Price $121.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.