Emergency Cable Pull Switch, 10A Thermal Amperage, Contact Form: 1NC/1NO, Gold-Plated
- Item # 11T756
- Mfr. Model # 1CPSA5
- Catalog Page # 286
- UNSPSC # 39121505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Emergency Cable Pull Switch
- Switch Function Maintained
- Mounting Style Single End
- AC Contact Rating 0.05A @ 250VAC
- Contact Form 1NC/1NO, Gold-Plated
- Reset Rotary Knob
- Max. Cable Span 250 ft.
- Operating Force 3 to 5 lb.
- NEMA Rating 1, 4, 12, 13
- Indicator None
- Cable Connection Location Left or Right
- Thermal Amperage 10A
- Length 10.62"
- Width 3.90"
- Depth 2.57"
- Switching Ability Single Cable
- DC Contact Rating 2.5A
- Min. Current 10uA to 50mA
- Case Material Zinc Die Cast
- Wiring Entry 1/2" NPT
- IP Rating 67
- For Use With Microswitch CPS Accessories
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Marked, SIL 3 Capable, Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC, as Amended By Directive 93/68/EEC, Machinery Directive 98/37/EEC Only as the Directives Relate to the Components Being Used in a Safety Function, EN60947-1, EN-60947-5-1, EN60947-5-5
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 11T746HONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH
Web Price $323.62 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.