HONEYWELL MICRO SWITCH
Emergency Cable Pull Switch, 10A Thermal Amperage, Contact Form: 3NC/1NO
- Item# 11T774
- Mfr. Model# 2CPSA1B2
- Catalog Page# 364
- UNSPSC# 39121505
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
This emergency cable pull switch is designed to provide a readily accessible emergency stop signal. As an alternative to multiple emergency stop push-buttons, the switch can be used as a means of personnel safeguarding to prevent further injury or damage to equipment when used for emergency stop signaling. It is also designed to provide emergency stop protection for exposed conveyor and assembly lines. The internal mechanism latches on both slackened cable and pulled cable, which helps to eliminate nuisance stops due to variations in temperature, stretch of cable over time, and other application variables.
- Item Emergency Cable Pull Switch
- Switch Function Maintained
- Mounting Style Double End
- AC Contact Rating 0.05A @ 250VAC
- Contact Form 3NC/1NO
- Reset Rotary Knob
- Max. Cable Span 250 ft.
- Operating Force 3 to 5 lb.
- NEMA Rating 1, 4, 12, 13
- Indicator None
- Thermal Amperage 10A
- Length 9.63"
- Width 9.63"
- Depth 3.66"
- Switching Ability Single Cable
- DC Contact Rating 2.5A @ 24VDC
- Min. Current 10uA to 50mA
- Case Material Zinc Die Cast
- Wiring Entry 1/2" NPT
- IP Rating 67
- For Use With Microswitch CPS Accessories
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Marked, SIL 3 Capable, Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC, as Amended By Directive 93/68/EEC, Machinery Directive 98/37/EEC Only as the Directives Relate to the Components Being Used in a Safety Function, EN60947-1, EN-60947-5-1, EN60947-5-5
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions