Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 4
- Item # 1RZY2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # YTH9421C1002
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 4
- Stages Cool 2
- Temp. Settings per Day 4
- Programs per Week 7
- Terminal Designations R, RC, RH, C, W1, W2, W3, Y, Y2, G, L, 1, 2, 3, Out1, Out2, In1, In2, Dats1, Dats2, Hum1, Hum2, Dhm1, Dhm2, Vnt1, Vnt2
- WiFi Capability No
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan Switching Auto-On-Circulate
- Display Type LCD, Backlit
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Programmable Fan Yes
- Humidification Control Yes
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Battery Backup No
- Low Battery Indicator No
- Dual Transformer Compatible Yes
- Power Method Hardwired
- Voltage 24VAC
- Height 4-9/16"
- Width 6"
- Depth 1-3/8"
- Color White
- Control Range Heat 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F, Cool 50 Degrees to 99 Degrees F
- Features Touch Screen selectable 7 Day or Nonprogrammable, 3 Heat/2 Cool Conventional or 4 Heat/2 Cool Heat Pump System, Humidification, Dehumidification and Ventilation Control with 3 Wires to Thermostat
- For Use With Module or EnviraZONE panel
- Includes Thermostat and Interface Module
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.