Low Voltage Thermostat, Stages Cool 2, Stages Heat 3
- Item# 1AYR6
- Mfr. Model# TB7220U1012
- Catalog Page# 3778
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Low Voltage Thermostat
- Stages Heat 3
- Stages Cool 2
- Temp. Settings per Day 4
- Programs per Week 7
- Terminal Designations R, C, Y, Y2, W, W2, G, A, S1, S2
- System Switching Auto-Heat-Cool-Off-Emergency
- Fan Switching Auto-On
- Display Type Backlit
- Key Pad Lockout 4 Levels
- Programmable Fan No
- Humidification Control No
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Battery Backup Yes
- Low Battery Indicator Yes
- Dual Transformer Compatible Yes
- Power Method Hardwired/Battery
- Voltage 20 to 30VAC
- 750mV Compatible No
- Mounting Type Horizontal
- Height 3-3/4"
- Width 6"
- Depth 1-3/8"
- Color White
- Control Range 40 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Features Comply with Commercial Building Codes Title 24
- For Use With Conventional or Heat Pumps
- Includes Subbase
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.