9 to 13 psi, Linear Pneumatic Actuator, 3-1/10" Stroke, Max. Air Pressure 29 psi
- Item # 3UC28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # MP909E1174
- Catalog Page # 3041
- UNSPSC # 31251504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Linear Pneumatic Actuator
- Operating PSI Range 9 to 13
- Max. Air Pressure 29 psi
- Stroke 3-1/10"
- Nominal Spring Range 9 to 13 psi
- Mounting Type Fixed
- Net Force Exerted @ 0 PSI 59.4 lb.
- Net Force Exerted @ 18 PSI 3.3 lb.
- Length 17"
- Width 6-3/8"
- Height 6-7/8"
- Provides Operating Ranges for Independent Operation or Sequence Operation with Other Actuators
- For Use With Small Dampers and High Velocity Mixing Boxes
- Includes Fixed External Mounting Bracket and Ball Joints
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 279A07HONEYWELL
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.