Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Heat Only, 120 to 240VAC
- Item # 4NE57
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # T4031C1012
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Thermostat Switch Type SPST
- Thermostat Voltage 120 to 240VAC
- Full Load Amps @ 120VAC 15A
- Thermostat Programmable No
- Remote Sensing Capability Yes
- Thermostat Heating/Cooling Heating
- Thermostat Item Line Voltage Mechanical Thermostat
- Remote Sensing Bulb Included Yes
- Switch Action Open on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Differential 5 Degrees F
- Height 5-1/8"
- Width 2"
- Depth 2-1/8"
- Sensor Type Armored Hydraulic Capillary
- Sensing Bulb Dia. 3/8"
- Sensing Bulb Length 2-7/8"
- Capillary Length 66"
- Color Gray
- Enclosure Type Dustproof NEMA 1
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 8A
- Inductive Amps @ 208V 5.1A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 5.1A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 22A
- Resistive Amps @ 208VAC 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) None
- Mounting Type Vertical or Horizontal
- Mounting Location Wall or Tank
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.