Heavy Duty Wireless Limit Switch Monitor, NPN Current Sinking, Normally Open Contact Form
- Item # 19N853
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # WPMM1A00A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Heavy Duty Wireless Limit Switch Monitor
- Style Snap-In Panel or Screw Mount
- Communication Method 2.4 GHz Radio, WPAN 802.15.4
- Wireless Range 1000 ft.
- Contact Form NPN Current Sinking, Normally Open
- Width 1.74"
- Height 1.25"
- Depth 2.93"
- NEMA Rating 1, 4, 12, 13
- IP Rating 67
- Operating Temp. Range -35 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Power Source 10VDC to 30VDC
- Standards RoHS Compliant, FCC 15.247, Industry Canada RSS 210, ETSI, CE mark, ACMA, C-Tick Mark, EMC Latest Applicable Standards EN 300 328, V1.7.1, EN 61326-1 (2006), EN 301 489-1, V1.8.1, EN 301 489-17, V2.1.1, UNSPSC Code 20142601, UNSPSC Commodity 20142601, Shock IEC 60068-2-27, Half-sine, 10 g, 6 mS, 3 Axis, Vibration IEC 60068-2-6, 10 Hz to 500 Hz with 0,35 mm Peak-to-Peak, 58 Hz to 500 Hz 5 g
- Features Supply Current 750 mA Load Current 5 mA to 200 mA Leakage Current 50 uA max, 3 Terminals Quick Connect, 0.25" Male Blade
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.