Line Volt Mechanical Tstat for Heating and Cooling, 120 to 240VAC
- Item# 2E517
- Mfr. Model# T6051A1016
- Catalog Page# 3781
- UNSPSC# 41112209
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 46 Degrees to 84 Degrees F
- Differential 1 Degrees F
- Height 5"
- Width 3-1/8"
- Depth 1-5/8"
- Sensor Type Vapor-Filled Dual-Diaphragm
- Features Heavy Duty, Lockable, Q651A, B Subbases for System and Fan Switching
- For Use With Coils, Fans, Contactors, Circulator Motors, Motor Starters and Valves
- Color Tan
- Application Heating and Cooling
- Voltage Range 120 to 240VAC
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 4A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 48A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V 24A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 96A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V 48A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA) 125VA
- Mounting Type Vertical or Horizontal
- Includes Removable Set Point Knob Prevents Tampering, Removable Locking Cover
- Standards UL File No. E4436, Guide No. XAPX
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.